Comment on page
Create an NFT image
You can create NFT images yourself and export including Metadata.
When deployed the NFT Image Creator app, Press the button
+ New Collection.
Give the Collection you are creating a Name, and choose Metadata standard and Dimensions to start.
- 1.Open your new collection from the list.
- 2.Start the
- 3.Drag and drop an Image to upload or select an image from the Library. In most cases, this will be a background as layer 1.
- 4.Add a New layer by clicking on the
+ Add Layerbutton.
- 5.Upload or select a new image for this layer.
- 6.Change Layer names and images as you want.
Repeat these steps to add more layers, and when you are done, don't forget to Save this image. You can always edit your image from the last state.
You can find the saved images below your artboard.
To move and resize images, select the layer and then the image you want to resize or move.
You can create a collection of images as many as you want. By adding more images to your collection.
Once you are done with your first image and saved. You can start adding a new image by pressing on
+ Newfor a Blank Draft.
Repeat the steps of Creating your first image.
Click on the Export button to export your images as a collection, including Metadata.